By confirming a booking with Ashford Portfolio Airport Executive Travel, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:-
1. Eating and smoking are not permitted in our cars under any circumstances
2. Rates are based on the route chosen by us. This will normally be the shortest or quickest route. We are happy to use a route of your preference but this must be advised before travel. Extra charges will apply if your route involves extra distance, additional pickup, waiting time or costs i.e. tolls, Congestion charge, etc.
3. We do not accept bookings that involve hen nights, stag nights, pubs or nightclubs.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any person that we consider is likely to be ill in the car or who may behave in a way that endangers the occupants of the car and/or the car itself. In these circumstances no refund will be made. Should the vehicle require cleaning or valeting due to illness for any reason an immediate charge of £100 cash will apply.
5. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or personal possessions whilst in the vehicle however such loss or damage may be caused. Passengers are responsible for the loading and unloading of their belongings. Our drivers are helpful and will assist with heavy items.
6. Any damage caused to any part of our vehicle by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly
7. We reserve the right not to carry any passenger(s) should the passenger(s) have excessive luggage that would result in the vehicle being overloaded and unsafe on the road. No refunds will be made in these circumstances.
8. We are happy to stop for comfort breaks of 10 mins or less. Longer stops, such as for meals, will be charged extra at our waiting time rate. If advised at time of booking, this service will be included in the agreed rate.
9. We cannot guarantee any particular car except that one suitable for your party will be provided. However if you have a preference we will do our best to make this available for you
10. In the event of very bad weather we reserve the right to cancel without penalty if advised against travelling by authorities such as the Highways Agency or if we consider it unlikely that we will be able to complete your journey safely. In these instances a full refund, less any credit card charges, will be made but no further compensation is due.
11. We are happy to advise a travelling time for your journey based on reasonable traffic and road conditions. We do not accept liability for any delays due to accidents, heavy traffic, other incidents, diversions, the weather or if a shorter travelling time than we have advised is booked.
12. One hour parking included in fare. should you be later than one hour we will add £10.00 per half hour waiting time.
As a guideline we aim to be in the arrivals hall ten minutes after aircraft has landed.
13. We do not accept abuse in any manner, verbal or threatening. If this occurs during transportation we reserve the right to ask you to leave the vehicle at the nearest safe point. The full fare will still be charged and no refunds will be payable.
Booking policy: Wherever possible, we require at least 24 hours notice for a booking. At short notice please phone us for availability. We will try to help wherever we can. Where there is less urgency e-mail and text can also be used. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by ourselves.
Complaints: In the unlikely event of a problem, complaint or dissatisfaction with our service, it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 2 working days after your planned journey.
Cancellation Policy: Any booking cancelled 48 hours in advance will be refunded in full minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled between 48 and 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled within 24 hours will receive no refund. To cancel a booking please email us with your name and booking details.
We reserve the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever we deem it necessary.
The preferred chauffeur service for -
Quotes are given and accepted subject to our Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Ashford Portfolio Airport Executive Travel.
All rights reserved.
Ashford Portfolio Airport Executive Travel
25 Bryony Drive
Terms and Conditions
Payment and Fares